I always listen to music when I work. Sometimes I get way too into a song and replay it something in the range of 10 times. Perhaps a bit much (just ask Vera) but hey, I like it. I have convinced myself is brings out the creative juices in my brain.
These are in the rotation this morning. What do you think?
- The Script – Nothing
- Gavin DeGraw – Not Over You
- Colbie Caillat – Brighter Than The Sun – thanks Audrey
- Franz Ferdinand – Take Me Out
- Plain White T’s – Rhythm Of Love
- The Strokes – Under Cover Of Darkness
- Zac Brown Band – Knee Deep