belVita Breakfast Biscuits are a crowd pleaser in the Sweeney house. We’ve know about them and have been loving them on many a morning for quite a while now. They taste great and are so easy in the hectic, run-run mornings. The best part…they’re good for you, too.
There’s some awesome news for all belVita fans, or for those that are open to giving them a try, especially for those days you want to munch on something a little smaller than a biscuit. New belVita Bites Breakfast Biscuits are delicious mini biscuits that are a nutritious and convenient breakfast choice. Each serving provides four hours of nutritious steady energy, and is individually wrapped for on-the-go convenience. Enjoy belVita Bites with a serving of fruit and low-fat or fat-free dairy such as Greek yogurt for a balanced breakfast.
Here are some important details:
- Each 50g serving (one pouch) includes:
- 230 calories
- 4g of fiber
- 20g of whole grain
- No high fructose corn syrup
- No partially hydrogenated oil
- No artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners
- Contains 7-8g fat per serving, depending on flavor variety
- Varieties: Mixed Berry, Chocolate
- Package Size: 8.8oz. box containing 5 individual single-serving packs of mini breakfast biscuits
- Suggested Retail Price: $3.69 per box
belVita wants all of you breakfast fans to trade in your spoons in favor of a balanced breakfast so belVita will be taking over National Cereal Day (March 7) this year! Breakfast has always played an essential role in our diets but times have changed. As today’s modern family has evolved, consumers’ morning routines and breakfast eating habits have changed as well. A panel of nationally renowned experts will discuss the changing American breakfast and how nutritious, convenient solutions like belVita can help on-the-go families stay energized all morning long. Take a look below at the details and be sure to check in and get in on the fun!
Twitter Party Details
- Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- Time: 11:00 AM– 12:00 PM ET; 10:00 – 11:00 AM CST
- Moderator: @MomCentral
- belVita Breakfast Influencers: @ChristinHassler, @Kerigans, and @DaveZinczenko
- Follow Hashtag: #MorningWin
To find out more about belVita, visit them: