It’s been a while, but it’s something that I always loved posting, as I got a chance to take a look back and appreciate the goodies of the week. So, Fun Friday Favorite Photos are back for the 12th time, and it should be back every Friday. Hope you get a kick out of the pics. My good stuff, 6 times distilled for easy enjoyment.
Let’s dig in, the, shall we? I’ll hit it starting top left going clockwise…
- A beautiful Easter Egg Hunt at the local Lutheran Church. So well done, with about a 30 min sermon before hand, mostly directed as fun yet educational for the kids. Perfect.
- Playground time…love when the boys are hangin’. Makes me feel good about life.
- Vera was on the Today show again! Holla! She did a great set about travel…she knows a thing or two about it. Caleb couldn’t get over it, either. Get used to it, kid…hopefully…
- The gang was all there, Easter Sunday, at my mother-in-law’s house. Always nice to spend time with the family on the most important holiday of the year (sorry Christmas).
- This tee pee is awesome. This baby is even more awesome. I can’t get enough of him, most of the time. That’s when I don’t to jump off a bridge of course. Third kid and all…
- The vodka is good, but I like the pic I took here. I’ve learned a thing or two about taking pics and I just like what I was able to do. Progress, people, progress.
Well, that’s pretty much it. Hope you liked it.
If you’d like to see some more, please check me out on: