So you want to start a business, possibly at home, but you don’t have a ton of Silicon Valley VC’s or Wall St. investment banks knocking down your door. What’s wrong with you…just kidding. The truth of the matter is that there are many businesses one can start for under $100 and today we will share with you a list of these businesses so that you can work towards being your own boss in no time.
- ClickBank E-books Business – start a ClickBank account for free; start promoting some of the e-books they have on file there, or pay the $49.95 to sell your own e-books on ClickBank.
- Used Books Business – start a book selling business, whether you go through your own collection of books or purchase used books from a local shop.
- Pet Sitting Business – this is a great business startup for under $100 if you love pets. Many pet owners don’t have the extra time to take their pets for a walk, you could be their savior.
- Tutoring Business – you can earn big money if you are educated enough in a specific area to become an online tutor.
- Consulting Business – this can range from life coaching, to social media consulting to anything in between. Start advising others on an area you are the expert on for an hourly rate.
- Vlogging on YouTube – videos are super popular, if you know how to do something or can create tutorial videos, vlogging on YouTube can be your money maker business.
- Flipping Websites – this can be a pretty lucrative business if you start it up just write, purchase domains that have high rankings and sell them to others using Facebook Groups and Flippa.
- Freelance Writer – start your own freelance writing business for no major upfront costs, many content site owners will pay you to write their content.
- Homemade Soap Business – there are many easy ways to make homemade soap, if you have the skill, you can create your own profitable business making soap at home.
- Social Media Management – many businesses don’t have the desire to learn social media, become their management and start reaping the rewards of major cash flow.
There are many businesses you can start for under $100 these days, especially with so many people trying to find creative ways to be an entrepreneur versus an employee. The best tip to figure out what business will be lucrative for you is to think about your skills, time availability and dedication you will have to continue the business even on the difficult days.