Who doesn’t love a tasty chocolatey treat? Very few, somewhat misguided souls. Other than that, it’s something that’s pretty high up on most people’s list of awesome. For this fine, fall Tasty Tuesday, how about a little twist on a classic we all know very well. The Oreo. But this is not just an Oreo, this is a super duper tricked out Oreo-based treat. It takes Oreo to a new level of dope, bringing some additional bite and richness to the table. These are Mint Chocolate Smothered Oreos, baby! Oh yeah, you heard that right, brother. It’s simple, it’s quick, and it’s very tasty.
What You Will Need:
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Oreo Cookies
- 3 drops green food coloring
- Crushed spearmint candies
What You Will Do:
- Melt chocolate according to directions.
- Stir in food coloring.
- Dip cookie in chocolate and coat with crushed spearmint candies.
- Place on waxed paper and let set for 20 minutes.
- Devour like it’s your last meal.
What do you think? I think it’s a great way to jazz up a classic treat, especially given the fall weather. I think spearmints really work well during the fall and winter, no?
Let me know what you think.