Who wants a little snack? How about bacon? Cheese? Cheese stuffed into crescents? Bacon all over that bad boy? Oh yes, you’ve seen the CSBWC and it is good. This is quick, easy, and outstanding. The taste is awesome, no doubt about it. It’s a great little snack for the kids, for you, and for anyone that loves food and life in general.
Enjoy!!! These are straight money. Dope.
What You Will Need:
- 1 Can Crescents
- 8 Strips Bacon
- 4 Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
What You Will Need To Do:
- Slice your cheese sticks in half.
- Roll out your crescents and place a piece of cheese stick on the end of the widest part of the crescent.
- Tuck the ends in and roll the crescent up as you normally would.
- Wrap a bacon strip around each crescent. You don’t need anything to hold it in place. The canned crescents are gooey enough that they do the trick.
- Place on a greased pan for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove and try not to scarf them down without chewing.
Well? Oh yes, I know…
You’re welcome. You’re very welcome indeed.