This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs. All opinions are 100% mine.
As you may have learned from my Cooked Perfect® Italian Style Beef and Pork Fresh Meatball Sliders recipe post, I am all about some things in my life. Two of those things are Italian food and meatballs. The two go hand-in-hand, and for good reason. They are both absolutely awesome. How you can go wrong, really? That’s correct, you cannot go wrong. Not wrong at all. Meatballs and Italian food are a staple in my family and will be for all eternity. Ok, dramatic, yes…but also kind of true.
Cooked Perfect Meatballs
While my family really loves my wife’s homemade meatballs simmered for hours in homemade sauce, sometimes life tends to get in the way. Vera and I can get a little busy and before we realize, it’s dinner time. Uh-oh! That’s never good with three starving kids! Instead of ordering take-out, having to wait too long, and spending too much money, we turn to Cooked Perfect® Fresh Meatballs! These babies are already cooked and flame broiled…so you can heat them up in its microwaveable package in all of 2-2 1/2 minutes! That’s crazy, but they are also crazy good, too. At that point, you can think up some awesome accompaniments and recipes that will literally take you maybe 15 minutes all in. These can really save the day, believe me.
You can find Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs in the refrigerated meat and poultry section of you grocery store. To make them even better, and to help you mix up your meal rotation, there are four tasty flavors to try, including: Italian Style Beef & Pork, Korean BBQ Beef & Pork, Sundried Tomato & Roasted Garlic Chicken, and Italian Style with Parmesan & Mozzarella Chicken. While each package comes with two easy recipes to help you think up a great meal, I’d love to share with you another simple and very easy dish I love to make for my family, especially on those super crazy days! It’s my “famous” Cooked Perfect® Italian Style Chicken with Parmesan & Mozzarella Meatball Skewers!!!
What You’ll Need
- Package of Cooked Perfect Italian Style Chicken with Parmesan & Mozzarella Meatballs
- Roasted Red Pepper with Eggplant and Garlic Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Black Pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes (optional to add some spicy heat)
What You’ll Need To Do
- Place the package of Cooked Perfect Italian Style Chicken with Parmesan & Mozzarella Fresh Meatballs into the microwave. Do not take it out of nor piece in any way the microwavable package. Cook for 2 1/2 minutes.
- While that is heating, slice some fresh mozzarella cheese into square inch cubes.
- Once the meatballs are done cooking, let them rest for 2 more minutes.
- Once the meatballs are ready, place the first on a skewer
- Then place a tomato on the skewer next to the meatball. I like using small tomatoes, like cherry tomatoes. It looks great and it much cleaner than using slices of larger tomatoes.
- Place a piece of the mozzarella on the skewer next.
- Alternate between meatball, tomato and cheese. There are four meatballs in a serving.
- Once the skewer has been assembled, I like to add fresh cracked black pepper, oregano, and freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Now, add some sauce. You can use marinara of course, but in this case I used a roasted red pepper, eggplant, and garlic sauce. It’s got some great flavor to pair with the rest plus it’s a bit thicker than marinara sauce, so it holds up better on the skewer.
- Garnish your plate, add some sides. I added some additional sauce to dip, a couple more tomatoes, as well as some spaghetti with marinara sauce. Here I like some red pepper flakes to spice things up.
This involved almost no prep time and took around 15 minutes in total to complete.
The family loved these big time. It’s a fun meal with a little different taste and experience than with traditional meatball preparations. If you’re ready to give these tasty meatballs a shot, see where to pick them up by clicking this find a store link! While you’re at it, get to saving some cash, too, by clicking this link to save $1.00!!!
To find out more about Cooked Perfect® Italian Style Chicken with Parmesan & Mozzarella Fresh Meatballs, please check out:
- Find Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs