Nissan is excited to announce a series of new commercial spots for their two their latest models – the all-new 2013 Nissan Pathfinder and 2013 Nissan Sentra. I was able to see and drive these awesome autos in San Fran and Napa during a media preview 2 weeks and thought you would enjoy these.
- Wouldn’t It Be Cool: http://youtu.be/_Ab0CGaiKAY
- Wouldn’t it be cool if you could combine the comfort of a sedan with the capability of a Pathfinder? Introducing the all-new Pathfinder with best-in-class 26 MPG HWY, roominess, and standard towing of 5,000 pounds. It’s their most innovative Pathfinder ever!
- Birds: http://youtu.be/Pg3wJ1iXWdY
- Follow Me: http://youtu.be/UnalBv_5aEo
- Show and Tell: http://youtu.be/tYhfkBZ0h_E
- Wouldn’t It Be Cool: http://youtu.be/
- Wouldn’t it be cool if someone took compact sedans and decided to think outside the box? Nissan took the already great Sentra and re-imagined it with best in class combined MPG through the shiftless CVT transmission. Then they continued innovating with LED front lamps, a whole lot of interior roominess and a tech suite with Bluetooth, Navigation and other cool stuff. It’s their most innovative Sentra ever.
- Executive Carpool: http://youtu.be/