Can you believe Father’s Day is right around the corner? Have you decided how you’re going to celebrate and what you may be getting those guys for their special day?
Sometimes the best Father’s Day present is the gift of ease and convenience, and Verizon is definitely a one-stop shop. Thanks to the nation’s largest 4G network, Verizon can help you find the quickest, easiest Apps to give Dad this Father’s Day. Whether he loves his Android or iOS device, there’s an App out there for you to show how much you appreciate your Father this year.
Here are Verizon Wireless New York’s top five Apps to show Dad this Father’s Day:
- iHandy Carpenter ($1.99)- The iHandy Carpenter is the perfect App for the handyman of your house. Available on both Android and iOs devices, it provides five professional tools in one App. Users can turn to this App for a plumb bob, surface level, bubble level, steel protractor, steel ruler and inclinometer. The app is not only practical, but beautiful, with clear and crisp graphics.
- ESPN ScoreCenter (Free)- Dad will never miss the score from his favorite games with this free App. With scores from the NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAA and more, he will never have to ask how his favorite team is doing. In addition to scores, Dad can get breaking sports news and fresh-cut video clips streaming to his phone.
- Weber’s On the Grill ($4.99)- If Dad’s a grill-master, then the Weber’s On the Grill App for Android and iOS smartphones will certainly be the gift that keeps on giving. With over 300 recipes, videos and recipe sharing, this App is great for grillers old and new. To make cooking even easier, users can create a grocery list to make shopping for their favorite meals organized and simple.
- Mint (Free)- If your Father’s like most today, he probably keeps track of every penny spent. Mint is a great financial planning App that is not only 100% affordable, but helps him keep the family’s spending in check. The safe, user-friendly App helps create budgets, manage bills and keep track of spending, all from an Android or iOS device.
- How to Tie a Tie (Free)- Dad works hard everyday, so there’s no reason why he can’t look good! This free App gives easy instructions on how to tie 20 of the most popular tie knots. Available on most Smartphone devices, this App ensures that your Father looks neat and stylish, no matter the occasion.
Although these Apps are great to share with your Father this Father’s Day, the list doesn’t stop here. Be sure to check out the Android Marketplace and the App Store for more fun and easy apps your Dad is sure to love.