I came across a pretty awesome product that’s made things to much easier for me. I wanted to pass it along since I know there are men and women out there that can’t deal with having a phone, wallet, keys, and who knows what else on them all the time. You have a phone, right? Then why not stick an amazing wallet on there and kill two birds with one stone?
Stop using your wallet or purse as storage. Instead, keep the important items you need – ID, cash, credit cards- all in one convenient spot with the CardNinja! It’s a simple and affordable solution to staying organized.
The CardNinja is a spandex sleeve with 3M adhesive that attaches to the back of any smartphone to keep your cards and money secure. The sleek design makes it light and inconspicuous, and it’s available in a variety of colors (including Ninja black, steel grey, eggplant, gold, magenta or blue) to fit any style!
How does the CardNinja wallet work? Simply.
1. Take your smartphone. Almost any one will do.
2. Peel off the backing of the CardNinja.
3. Stick the CardNinja onto the back of your phone or phone case. Just like a sticker.
4. Insert whatever credit cards, debit cards, licenses, IDs, or cash that you need.
5. Toss your old, bulky wallet.
It’s the perfect solution to life’s little problems. The cards and cash stick in there securely, so there’s no need to worry about anything falling out either!
CardNinja retails for $9.99 online and is also sold at 7,000 locations nationwide including Amazon Prime, CVS and select Verizon stores.
Keep your life together with CardNinja!
For more information, please visit:
- Twitter: twitter.com/TheCardNinja
- Facebook: facebook.com/TheCardNinja
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/thecardninja/pins