If you have kids, you deal with diapers. Dirty, stinky, messy diapers. I know, it’s not a crowd pleaser, but it’s life. Deal with it. I am in the middle of it, but I was out of it and saw the other side…and I know it can be a pain in the neck.
So, if you have to use diapers, why not use well-made diapers that have an eco-friendly conscience?? Bambo Nature, made in beautiful Denmark, has you covered on all angles. Feel good, people…
To help minimize impacts on the environment and our health, Abena, the manufacturer of Bambo Nature, has voluntarily elected to undergo strict, rigorous environmental inspections of their products. The setting of criteria is based on an assessment of impacts during the whole life-cycle – all the way from raw material to production, consumption and waste.
They achieve this by focusing on the following:
Renewable Raw Materials
- The wood used for pulp is derived from sustainable forestry; where more trees are planted than felled.
- There is absolutely zero chlorine used or added in the manufacturing process at Abena
- No chemicals or compounds from SVHC (REACH Article 33(2)) are added or used during production – Substances of Very High Concern.
- No known substances that are harmful to health or the environment are used or added during production (Phthalates Organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT) Heavy metals Chlorine (CI) Formaldehyde (HCHO) Colophonium AZO-pigments PVC. Abena has gone as far as to prevent use of any chemical or compound that is known as locally irritating or sensitizing.
- Abena requires a reduction on energy consumption. Bambo Nature Baby Diapers are manufactured on Abena’s newest and most efficient diaper machine.
- Abena adheres to requirements on resource consumption.
- There are no harmful chemicals used or added during production (No optical brighteners, No skin care lotions, No perfumes or essential oils, No odor eliminators).
- Abena has almost completely reduced all waste during manufacturing. Even powder and dust from the plant is filtered, collected and sold for further use.
Reducing Waste and the Use of Fuels
- Abena’s packaging and distribution focuses on reducing waste and the use of fuels.
- Products and packaging materials can be disposed of through recycling, incineration or composting.
- Stora Enso, wood pulp supplier of Abena, member of Clean Shipping Project.
In addition, Abena pursues a comprehensive Total Quality Management policy with ISO certificates, OHSAS certificates, other health certificates, and is a member of the United Nation’s Global Compact.
Get more of the details with this video!!
Guy and the Blog LLC received product for the purpose of this review.