Ok, folks. It’s 2016, the year to get back in shape and chiseled for summer and beyond. As you know, there’s just a ton that goes into looking good, feeling good, and being healthy. You have to eat right, exercise, and maintain a positive state of mind.
Here’s a quick way to see if it’s been a while since you’ve focused on being in shape. When you take a look in your closet, ask yourself – if my clothes could talk, what would they say?
OK, that didn’t go so well. I get it.
If you are a busy, almost 40 year old dad that also runs a business from home like I am, you have to really start concentrating on putting in the work to get fit. The problem is…there never seems to be enough time in the day. I know, I know…that’s an excuse. Maybe it is, but I also really do not have all that much time in the day as it is. Let’s take a peak at my typical day, shall we?
- Get up around 6:30 and get the kids up, washed, fed, with lunches in hand and nothing else left behind
- Then, it’s on the early morning chores…get the baby ready, take care of the dog, make sure there’s a load of laundry in the machine, have breakfast
- From then, I really have to get to work on emails, posts for my site, posts for my wife’s site, and general day-to-day business to tend to
- I also have to make time to play with my 3 year old since he is VERY active and needs lots of attention (and so does the house if you know what I mean)
- This is pretty much all day long…until the 10 and 8 year old gets in around 2:45. Then it’s time for homework, after school activity shuttling, then dinner
- After dinner, it’s time to make sure I didn’t miss too many work emails, along with spending time with all the kids and getting them ready for bed
- After they are in bed, hopefully around 8:30, it’s time to clean up the house, do the dishes, clean up after the dog, and get myself ready for bed. It’s great it this is all done by 9:30
- At this point, I could exercise…but good luck with that. I do have to relax and see my wife!
It can be a lot. Even with my eating right and trying to get some exercise in when I can, it’s really tough to get in shape and get the body that I really want to have. I hate the term “dad bod” and really never use it, but it really is a term that makes a lot of sense and speaks even more truth.
What is a dad to do? I have some very quick ideas for you:
- Put your mind fully into getting in shape
- You can’t do it halfway, you have to really commit to doing what is needed to get the job done
- Make sure you eat well
- At least 80% of the time eat what you know if right; 20% you can cheat…you can’t make yourself crazy
- Try to get up early
- I know, I hate this, but it’s the only way to really do it
- You feel better and more accomplished when you get that workout in before the day starts
- You get your body moving and working for the rest of the day
- Get a little help from your friends at SculpSure
- We all need a little help sometimes, and why not take advantage of cutting edge science and technology
For me (and most men), you know where you get your chub on…it’s your paunch, your muffin top, your gut. SculpSure targets problem areas such as the abdomen and love handles to reduce stubborn fat that seems resistant to diet and exercise.
- What it is
- Treat single or multiple areas during one 25 minute session
- Treatments are customizable based on patient’s desired results
- Works on any body or skin type
- No bruising as with suction-based technologies
- How it works
- Destroys fat cells by raising the temperature of body fat
- Delivers controlled and targeted energy without harming the skin
- Treated fat cells are naturally absorbed and eliminated by the body over time
- Clinically tested in multi-site trials and FDA cleared:
- 24% reduction in stubborn fat*
- Over 90% patient satisfaction rate**
- Comfortable and well tolerated procedure***
- Results in 6 to 12 weeks
So, that’s it. Getting help from SculpSure is super simple and makes all the word of difference. Don’t you want to get chiseled in time for the beach this summer? I know it’s tough being a dad, but it’s even tougher not looking and feeling as good as we want to. It affects everything in our lives. I think it’s time that we all take that back, and then some!! Give yourself the most awesome Father’s Day gift you could imagine…
To find out more about SculpSure, please check out:
*Average reduction in fat volume following single treatment as measured by MRI; Clinical and Histological Evaluations of a 1060nm Laser Device for Non-Invasive Fat Reduction, John W. Decorato, M.D., FACS. Rafael Sierra, Ph.D., Bo Chen, Ph.D., Westford, MA, 2014.
**Katz B, Doherty S. A multicenter study of the safety and efficacy of a non-invasive 1060 nm diode laser for fat reduction of the flanks. Paper presented at: 2015 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 22-26; Kissimmee, FL.
***Average patient discomfort rating of 3.7 on a scale of 1-10; Bass L, Doherty S. Non-Invasive Fat Reduction Of The Abdomen With A 1060nm Diode Laser. Paper presented at: 2015 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 22-26; Kissimmee, FL.