Ok, it’s officially winter in a couple of days, and the weather has been chilly for weeks now. We even got a few inces of snow. To celebrate the season and just in time for the kid’s vaction, let’s make a tasty little treat. Let’s make some Snowball Cookies!
What You Need
- 15.25 oz Box White Cake Mix
- 1 Can Vanilla Frosting
- 2 cups White Chocolate Discs/Melts
- Edible White Glitter
What You Need To Do
- Make cake according to the directions on the box. (optional: Blue food coloring can be added to the batter if you’d like a little color).
- Once cake is baked and cooled, trim off top layer and scoop out the cake without scraping into the bottom. (You don’t want the brown cooked bottom of the cake).
- When you have all the cake into the bowl, take your fork and break up into small pieces.
- Add about ¾ of the can of frosting. Mix well.
- Chill in refrigerator for about 10-15 minutes. This will make it easier to rolls into balls. Once chilled, roll into 1 inch balls and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Stick in Freezer for about 20 minutes.
- When they are ready, take your white chocolate discs and put in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Continue to do this until discs are all melted.
- Next, take a cake ball and dip into the chocolate, make sure to get a nice even coat. Place on your parchment paper and sprinkle with the edible white glitter.
- Once they are all made, let them set up at room temperature.
- They are ready to serve.
Easy and very tasty. Festive, too. The kids will love them for sure…and so will the adults. Let me know what you think! The messier the better!! Enjoy the cookies and enjoy the season!!
*Makes about 2 dozen