I have a 10 year old daughter and any dad with a daughter knows that raising a little girl is very, very different than raising boys. Hey, we were boys, right? It’s a tough cross over, but one that’s really life changing in pretty much every way. It’s awesome and it’s fun. It really makes you turn into a different person, almost. You’re a bit sweeter and a but softer to your princess. However you spend time loving your daughter, the most important things is to just be as active as you can be.
Research shows that quality time spent with dads is key in raising daughters who are more self-confident, self-reliant and more successful in school and in their careers. Because this is so important, Pantene is giving dads the tools to spend more quality time with their daughters. Pantene partnered with NFL dads and is releasing a series of four how-to videos and one :30 ensemble commercial featuring New Orleans Saints’ Benjamin Watson, Pittsburgh Steelers’ DeAngelo Williams and Dallas Cowboys’ Jason Witten styling their daughters’ hair. It’s really pretty funny and it’s nice to see these monster’s of men get down and dirty doing some hair!! Even if sometimes a dad felt little funny doing stuff like this, seeing these guys rock it makes it all that much easier.
These NFL dads may be masters on the playing field, but now they’re giving strength training a whole new meaning. Visit Pantene’s YouTube channel here to watch all of the #DadDo videos, or visit the links below.
- Strong is Beautiful | Pantene Dad-Do
- Dad-Do #1 by NFL’s DeAngelo Williams | Twisted Pigtails with Pantene
- Dad-Do #2 by NFL’s Benjamin Watson | Braided Pigtails with Pantene
- Dad-Do #3 by NFL’s Jason Witten | The Ballerina Bun with Pantene
- Dad-Do #4 by NFL’s DeAngelo Williams | The Princess Puff with Pantene
What do you think? Are you man enough to do your daughter’s hair?
For additional #DadDo goodness:
- Follow Pantene on Instagram at https://instagram.com/Pantene
- Follow Pantene on Twitter at http://twitter.com/Pantene
- Become a fan on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/PanteneNA