This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs. All opinions are 100% mine.
In life, you just need a meatball. It’s a simple as that. Maybe because I’m half Italian, maybe because I grew up in Queens, I don’t know. The facts remain the same, meatballs are just good. Sometimes, though, making homemade meatballs and Sunday sauce is just not in the cards. Between working, trips, shuttling the kids around everywhere, and who knows what else, there’s just not enough time in the day to get it done. That’s when you need to call in the very tasty and much easier to manage reinforcements! For me, it’s all about Cooked Perfect Italian Style Beef & Pork Fresh Meatballs!!! See where to pick them up by clicking this find a store link! Now, on to the good stuff!!
Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs are really good. They are fresh, not frozen, in your refrigerated meat and poultry section, and fully cooked. This is about as convenient as you can get when thinking about preparing your dinner tonight!! Cooked Perfect Meatballs are made from premium meats and flame broiled to lock in all those savory flavors and tasty juices, making for a truly mouthwatering meatball. No dry, tasteless stuff here! You can prepare them in a number of ways, be it stovetop in sauce, over a grill, or even via the microwave (how easy is that)! The microwave steam pouch maintains moisture for perfectly heated meatballs in just two minutes…that’s crazy…and very helpful when you are crunched for time with three hungry kids!!!
To help you mix up your dishes a bit, there are four flavors, including: Italian Style Beef & Pork, Korean BBQ Beef & Pork, Sundried Tomato & Roasted Garlic Chicken, and Italian Style with Parmesan & Mozzarella Chicken. My family and I really love them all. I always make extra because Liam requests them for lunch the next day! While each package comes with two easy recipes to help you think up a great meal, I’d love to share with you a simple and very easy dish I love to make for my family, especially when time is really crunched! It’s my “famous” Cooked Perfect Italian Style Beef & Pork Meatball Sliders!!!
What You’ll Need:
- Package of Cooked Perfect Italian Style Beef & Pork Meatballs
- Slider-Sized Potato Rolls
- Marinara (tomato) Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Fresh Oregano
- Fresh Black Pepper
- Red Onions
- Sea Salt
- Red Pepper Flakes (optional to add some spicy heat)
What You’ll Need To Do:
- Begin to heat marinara sauce. I used pre-made sauce to save time. Be sure to get the best sauce you can get, with fresh herbs and spices, olive oil, and no preservatives. If you get a good one, it really can taste very close to homemade.
- Add fresh basil leaves and oregano to sauce.
- Cut Cooked Perfect Italian Style Beef & Pork Meatballs in half to speed up cooking time as well as to have that delicious sauce cook even more into that delicious meat.
- Heat until the sauce is boiling.
- Dice the red onions into small slices (do not dice). Leave them raw!
- Cut the cheese into slices.
- Grab your potato rolls and place 2-3 half meatballs with enough sauce to coat on the bun.
- Add fresh ground black pepper and sea salt to taste. To add some extra heat, add some red pepper flakes (delish!).
- Layer with a nice cut of fresh mozzarella (get the fresh!). Feta cheese would work very well, too.
- Add a leaf of fresh basil, some leaves of fresh oregano, and a couple of raw onion slices.
- Garnish your plate, add some sides.
This involved almost no prep time and took around 15 minutes in total to complete.
If you’re ready to give these tasty meatballs a shot, why not save some cash, too?? Click this link to save $1.00!!!
To find out more about Cooked Perfect Italian Style Beef & Pork Fresh Meatballs, please check out:
- Find Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs