The weather outside has been absolutely amazing in New York this spring. It’s been 65, sunny, and perfect pretty much every day. The grass is getting greener and the leaves are coming in. Even more fun…the kids are out and about all the time. From soccer to lacrosse to just hanging out with their friends, the kids are really soaking up all the good times and fine weather. It’s been perfect.
My parents live in a house with a lot of hills and an acre of land. It’s perfect for the kids. Some of the property is even wooded so they really think they are in a faraway land.
While the kids are very content with just running around like crazy people, here are 6 games they love to play when they are “away” in Grandma-and-Grandpa Land.
- Hide and Seek – think lots of trees, bushes, and nook and crannies. There are a lot of games to play, but this is probably the top.
- Tag – an acre of land offers a lot of room to run, and that’s just what they do. Plenty of space, plenty of laughs.
- Soccer – It’s another great open space game, and you don’t need much. Just bring along your ball and have at it!
- Hill Rolling – The area is hilly, but the front of the house is really hilly. The kids love to just roll down over and over again. So does dad…
- Swimming – Yes, there is a pool and they love it. It’s a fantastic activity and loads of fun in just about every way. It’s really nice. I didn’t have a pool growing up, so it’s nice that my kids get the chance to enjoy it themselves.
- Just Plain Running – Yep, that’s it. Just running. Running up the hill and down. Running through the trees and onto the driveway. It’s fun and it can go on for a long time. The best is the final high-speed run right into the front door. Easy…good by me.
When your kids are out, playing games, and creating adventures, it’s important for them to hydrate throughout. When they look for a drink, it’s always important to get something that won’t slow them down. Something that’s made with good stuff. Something that they love to drink.
The Fruit Punch, Apple, Tropical Punch, or Grape flavors of CAPRI SUN Organic are the perfect drink. From the ease of the pouches to the Certified USDA Organic juice drink made of 66% juice, all three of the kids just can’t get enough of it! Oh yeah…the New CAPRI SUN Organic does NOT contain any High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS), artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or added sugar!!!
That’s a lot of no’s right there…thankfully…and how can’t you get behind that!
To give you even more of a taste for what the new CAPRI SUN Organic is all about, check out the CAPRI SUN Let Em Go video here to get you even more in the mood for springtime fun!!!
- CapriSun.com – check out the nifty kids section and parents section!
- Twitter @Capri_Sun
This is a sponsored post with CafeMom and CAPRI SUN. All opinions expressed are my own.