It’s getting warm out, so why not make something light and fresh that won’t have you slaving at the stove or oven forever? Make something good and healthy, and then get out and enjoy this dope weather!!! How do you feel about some Instant Lemon Chicken? Oh, you feel good? Well, so do it. So.Do.I.
What You will Need:
- 4 Chicken Tenders (boneless, skinless)
- ½ Cup Chicken Broth
- ¼ Cup of water
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ Tablespoon Seasoned salt
- ¼ Cup Onion Finely Chopped
- ½ Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 Cup Fresh Tomatoes
What You will Need To Do:
- In Instant Pot sauté chicken tenders on each side 30 seconds.
- Change function to steam.
- Add broth, water, lemon juice, seasoned salt, onion, and garlic powder.
- Steam for 5 minutes.
- Vent steam.
- Strain chicken broth from chicken.
- Garnish with parmesan and fresh tomatoes.
There you go. I love lemon, so this chicken is rocking and packed with flavor. Pretty easy to make, too. Sometimes quick and simple is the best way to go. Enjoy!