I know Etsy is a super popular site. There’s a ton of beautiful, unique, quirky, and sweet goodies on there. Vera loves it. She even does an Etsy Product of the Day a lot.
I figured to take a look at this phenomenon in a little bit of a different light! Go in a bit of a sideways direction.
I assume no one here will be offended by these listings, and I would not post any graphic pictures on this site, but please beware, some of the listings may or may not be suitable for work or child!! I think some of you may be surprised with the risque side of Etsy…! No hate mail please…
Remember, this is all in fun and if you are offended by this, please don’t click below!!!
- Nude Oil Painting- Say You’ll Haunt Me – quite saucy
- Shadows and Tattoos – Fine Art Photo – now, this is some ink I can appreciate
- Made of Candy – Fine Art Nude Photo – isn’t this sweet?
- “Moody” Necklace – this should be worn when the wearer is in the mood
- Starbucks T-shirt – as if the ‘Buck wasn’t addictive enough???
- Inappropriate Christmas Cards – oooh, the varity pack!