You may know that I love Nonni’s THINaddictives. While this is very true, I also love the tried and true Nonni’s Biscotti as well. It’s a very different experience. Maybe a little bit more decadent, a little more “too it”. Sometimes you just need that, right?
As I do with beer, I also love seasonal and special flavors. Awesomely enough, Nonni’s recent’y introduced two NEW limited-edition holiday flavors this season…and brought a couple of favorites back!!
Nonni’s bakes the warmth of the holidays into its gourmet dunking cookies, which are only 110 calories a piece. Believe me, these seem much more decadent than 110 calories…have two…you can. These babies are an ideal companion to a morning latte or late afternoon hot cocoa, each light and crunchy cookie is made with the highest-quality, real ingredients and individually wrapped for freshness. The indulgent yet guilt-free seasonal treat is perfect for sharing and snacking, or even as a stocking stuffer. They were made for dunking, people. Don’t be shy, just dunk away. You’re going to love it.
Here are the New Seasonal Flavors:
- Nonni’s Caramel Apple Biscotti are made with delicious apples, a blend of brown sugar and cinnamon, filled with caramel and delicately dipped in gourmet white icing.
- Nonni’s Cranberry Cioccolati are made with sweet cranberries and delicately dipped in rich dark chocolate.
Here are the Returning Seasonal Favorites:
- Nonni’s Pumpkin Spice Biscotti are made with real pumpkin, a blend of robust spices and delicately dipped in gourmet cinnamon icing.
- Nonni’s Gingerbread Biscotti are made with real molasses, premium spices and delicately dipped in white icing.
I love the crunch, the spiciness, and the creamy icing. It’s a perfect pairing. I love all of these, but my favorite is their Gingerbread. It feels like home, Christmas, fireplaces. It’s pretty great.
Nonni’s new Caramel Apple Biscotti and Cranberry Cioccolati Biscotti are available at grocery stores nationwide. Additionally, those who can’t get enough of seasonal flavors will be delighted to hear that favorites, like Pumpkin Spice Biscotti and Gingerbread Biscotti are returning.
What do you think? Awesome cookie, great seaonal flavors. Match made in heaven. Let me know what you think. I’d be curious to see which flavor is your favorite.
Be sure to check out Nonnis.com and all of Nonni’s social channels for special offers, including:
- Nonni’s Biscotti Facebook
- THINaddictives Facebook
- Nonni’s Foods Twitter
- Nonni’s Biscotti Instagram
- THINaddictives Instagram
- Biscotti & THINaddictives Pinterest