In 2016, I’m making a game effort to step up my grooming routine. It’s time to grow up and man up with some better quality product, made for men. Read: stop just using whatever stuff my wife puts in the bathroom. One of the brands I’ve recent’y come across that I like a lot is ManCave.
Launching in the US after widespread acclaim in the UK, ManCave is an all-natural, supreme-performance men’s grooming brand. The product comes across as masculine, clean, and modern but not to modern. There’s a real old-school quality to the fragrance that I really like. Some things just don’t need to be too “modern,” you know? I also love that the brand strives for affordable luxury in men’s grooming but doesn’t forget the classic scent and feel of a man. Perfect.
To top off the manliness at fair price thing, ManCave is made of quality ingredients, which I’m also trying to shoot for in 2016. Cleaner living, so the fact that their products are free from harmful parabens, sulphates (SLS SLES) synthetic dye and petrochemicals and does not test on animals is just another goal to check off my list. The products are focused on replacing man-made chemicals with a precise amalgamation of natural ingredients, all while using the most sustainable sources of production.
Even better, the brands was founded by a father and son team, Mark & Alex Grogan! That’s awesome. I love this and it makes me want to support the brand even more.
So, whether you are a well-groomed lumbersexual or masculine boardroom bloke, The Survival Set from ManCave’s supreme-performance men’s grooming range has everything you need to own the bathroom and keep clean, fresh and smelling great!
Absolute freshness mandatory.
The Survival Set includes all of the awesome, like the FaceWash, FaceScrub, ShowerGel, ShaveGel, Post Shave Balm and Moisturiser. Check out the details here:
- Willowbark FaceWash (4.2 fl. oz./125ml) – Formulated with green tea, willow bark and spinach, this rich gel will refresh, awaken and purify your mug without over-drying your skin. Use daily to remove impurities, excess oil and debris and provide essential moisture and a revitalized, healthy appearance.
- Olivestone FaceScrub (3.38 fl. oz./100ml) – Formulated with horse-chestnut, olive stone, zinc PCA, grapeseed oil and Vitamin E, the FaceScrub helps clear blocked pores and buffs away dead skin cells for healthier-looking, smooth skin.
- Lemon & Oak ShowerGel (6.76 fl. oz./ 200ml) – Cleanse, enrich and moisturize your skin with lemon oil, bergamot, vetiver, aloe vera and sandalwood. The ShowerGel removes all unwanted impurities while restoring and protecting the natural oil barriers that are vital to a healthy condition and appearance of your skin. Step out of the shower revitalized.
- ShaveGel (5.07 fl. oz./150ml) – Formulated with a built in Pre-Shave Oil for a close, smooth shave, the ShaveGel offers a premium shaving experience. This ShaveGel prevents razor burn using a soothing gel to lubricate skin and reduce irritation. Added caffeine, sea kelp, tea tree, meadowfoam seed & 12 essential oils help you to achieve a close and comfortable shave with each use.
- Post ShaveBalm (2.53 fl. oz./100ml) – Alcohol-Free and formulated with Copper PCA, witch-hazel and cucumber extract, this Post ShaveBalm works to hydrate and refresh skin after shaving, using natural astringents to tighten pores and optimize the skin’s recovery process.
- Moisturiser (3.4 fl. oz./100ml) – Just as a Huntsman prepares before he leaves on a quest, it’s important that you do the same. Enriched with bioactives to soothe, this hydrating moisturizer retextures, rejuvenates and firms the skin. Stimulating ingredients including caffeine reduce the appearance of fatigue, while organic Borage oil locks moisture into the cells defending against dryness throughout the day and night. Added UV Absorbers and Vitamin E protect against free radical damage, leaving your face with a smooth, shine-free finish you’ll love.
With natural, effective ingredients that help purify, hydrate and soothe, each product delivers exceptional results so you can master the art of looking your absolute best. To find out more about ManCave products are how you can #ownthebathroom, check out:
Guy and the Blog received product for review. All opinions expressed are my own.