If you have been to a Trader Joe’s, I would venture to guess that you like it. Most likely you like it quite a bit. There’s even a very good chance you love it. If you have not, I would recommend you try it.
I would say that I like it quite a bit. I would love it if there was one closer. I know, I’m lazy…there’s 3 or 4 about 15 minutes away.
That being said…TA DA…Fall 2012, there’s once coming up the block from me! http://www.galleryatwestburyplaza.com/ I will be going there quite often come 2012/2013.
You really can’t be the quality and obscure items they offer. And at really low prices for what the product is. It’s just a great vibe and I’m very pleased one will be close enough to frequent regularly. You even get more for your viewing with this list…28 items in all! And check out their Fearless Flyer…it’s an awesome read!
So, in honor of the new, near driving free location coming to Long Island, I give you TJ’s Favorite Products Of 2011:
- Frozen Mandarin Orange Chicken
- Triple Ginger Snap Cookies
- Greek Yogurt
- Hummus (Chipotle, Jalapeno Cilantro, Mediterranean)
- Candy Cane Joe Joe’s Cookies*
- Frozen Chocolate Croissants
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Valencia Peanut Butter with Roasted Flaxseeds
- Frozen Mac ‘n Cheese
- Charles Shaw Wines
- Dark Chocolate Almonds
- Speculoos Cookie Butter**
- Roasted Seaweed Snack
- Olive Oil Popcorn
- Raisin Rosemary Crisps
- Dark Chocolate Almonds with Sea Salt & Turbinado Sugar
- Soy Chorizo
- Frozen French Onion Soup
- Meyer Lemon Cookie Thins
- Frozen Fire Roasted Bell Peppers and Onions
- Frozen Turkey Meatballs
- Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
- Steamed Lentils
- Frozen Palak Paneer
- Frozen Chicken Potstickers
- Lemon & Triple Ginger Snap Ice Cream
- Frozen Pear Tarte
*Candy Cane Joe Joe’s are available only during the holiday-winter season.
**Speculoos Cookie Butter is temporarily unavailable due to its overwhelming popularity. More is due to arrive soon, and it’s definitely worth the wait – it’s cookie butter!