These are the dope. A sweet treat with some awesome candy thrown in for good measure. On top of all of that, everyone will be all about the awesome trucks when they are all down. It’s almost too good to eat…but don’t be stupid…eat them until your head spins!
What You Will Need
- 1 pkg. Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- 1 box Junior Mints
- 1 Wilton Candy Melt Drizzle Pouch
- Blue Jolly Ranchers
- Pretzel Sticks
- Edible Candy Rocks
- Wilton Round Ball Sprinkles
- Wilton Dab-N-Hold Edible Adhesive
What You Will Need To Do
- First, cut some wafers in half and cut a few in thirds, and set aside.
- Unwrap a few jolly ranchers and lay on parchment paper and microwave for about a minute or until the candy is soft enough to flatten and cut. Then cut out tiny square windows and a rectangle windshield. You may have to reheat the candy a few times as it does start to harden quickly.
- When you are ready to start assembly, pop the candy melt pouch in the microwave and heat according to package directions. Note: this will have to be reheated a few times during the truck assembly process as the chocolate starts to harden in the pouch.
- Using the candy pouch, attach the half wafer to one end of the whole wafer. Now attach the one third wafer to the half wafer so you create the hood of the truck.
- Now attach the Junior Mint wheels to the whole wafer and the ball sprinkles on the front to make the headlights using your candy melt pouch.
- Using the dab-n-hold, attach the jolly rancher windshield and windows.
- Squeeze candy melt all over the bed of the truck and stick the pretzel logs or the candy rocks on each one.
- Store in an airtight container or have fun playing and eating them!
Done. Pretty easy and the results are sweet, man. Literally. The kids will go nuts, for real. Even the older ones you think wouldn’t. It’s just a really cool recipe with a great, fun result. Enjoy.