I received product from Perdue Farms for this breakfast for dinner post. This post also contains affiliate links. If you purchase via these links, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. All opinions expressed are my own.
Breakfast for dinner is never a bad idea in my house. We all just love foods and dishes that are traditionally considered breakfast foods. Pancakes, waffles, omelets and more! Who doesn’t love this stuff? Well, whenever we think about breakfast for dinner or, crazily enough, breakfast for breakfast, we also have to include bread or potato and much meats.
Quite frankly, breakfast meat options are pretty much our favorite part of the meal! From bacon to sausage, how can you go wrong? It’s with this in mind, I firmly believe that it’s the right time to focus on the basics, the breakfast basics, of life. Breakfast for dinner, breakfast for lunch, breakfast for breakfast!!
Perdue Farms Breakfast Basics
Perdue Farms delivers (click here to get an additional 15% off you orders), literally, all of the goods and more when it comes to making your breakfast really sing! Yes, you portably know about the chicken, ribs, burgers and more already. I’m hear to tell you that the Breakfast Basics Bundle is outstanding! Perfect for foodies and on-trend brunch menu items like Avocado toast, egg drip, lighter options for health conscious.
What I love best about the box is the high quality meat that’s included. It’s really just such good stuff from premier brands like Coleman Natural, Niman Ranch, and Panorama.
Best Animal Treatment Means the Best Meat
Coleman Natural and Niman Ranch are really just extraordinary brands that produce extraordinary meat. Coleman Natural is one of the best around because they work with farmers who truly respect their livestock, allowing them to live crate-free, with no-antibiotics-ever, no added hormones or growth promotants, and always fed an all-vegetarian diet. Much like Coleman Natural, Niman is known for the way it raises it’s animals, too. Certified Humane, Raised with Care, heritage breed hogs humanely raised on small family farms in the Midwest. Now, Perdue Farms offers their most premium brand year in Panorama Organic meat is both Grass-fed and grass finished beef that’s Certified Organic, meaning the cattle was always raised on pasture.
I mean, this is all just the best. These are companies operated by farmers and ranchers that love their animals and love taking care of them. It means a better life for them and a better, healthier, and tastier product for us. I mean, win-win anyone?
Perdue Farms really does deliver an awesome array of breakfast basics we can all agree to love. Just look at this lineup. Tell me you’re not ready for breakfast…right now.
What’s Inside the Breakfast Basics Box
Now, let’s talk turkey. Ok, maybe not turkey, but let’s talk something even more awesome. Bacon. Yep, bacon. It’s the best, and we all know it. Bacon makes breakfast for dinner the bomb. Bacon, bomb, best, breakfast. But, hey, I love my ham and my sausage just about the same. It’s all fantastic and my family and I really enjoy it. Especially if it’s really great quality meat from a really great purveyor like Perdue Farms and their family of amazing brands.
This box is a heavy hitter lineup of some of the best breakfast meat options on the market today. Period.
Coleman Natural Products
- Coleman Natural Uncured Hickory Smoked Bacon, 12 oz. – Perdue Farms most popular bacon item is that for good reason. I’m talking bacon not only tastes great because it’s smoked with real hickory wood for that classic bacon
flavor, but it’s also made great.
- Coleman Natural Uncured Canadian Bacon, 7 oz. – This is a lighter option for more health conscious since it’s a leaner cut of meat with less fat. The cut of the meat makes it great on breakfast sandwiches or mixed into egg omelets, quiches, and more.
- Coleman Natural Uncured No Sugar Applewood Smoked Bacon, 12 oz. – This classic bacon is applewood smoked with no sugar added for the more health conscious. It’s also Paleo friendly since there’s no sugar and only made with clean ingredients: just water, salt and cultured celery powder added. That’s it!
Niman Ranch Products
- Niman Ranch Breakfast Sausage, 14 oz. – There’s something very satisfying about breakfast sausage. I love the flavor and the texture and the easiness of the thing. It’s great alongside pancakes or chopped in your favorite egg bakes or quiches and really good with some syrup dripped on top (as it bacon for that matter). It’s quick to heat in the air fryer of the skillet, too.
- Niman Ranch Fresh Breakfast Sausage (country style, sage), 1lb – These are pretty much the perfect blend of traditional spices and a burst of sage for an exceptionally flavored breakfast sausage that absolutely rocks sausage gravy!
- Niman Ranch Applewood Uncured Bacon, 12 oz. – This center-cut uncured bacon has just about the perfect ratio of pork to fat, made with just a touch of turbinado sugar for a perfect balance of sweet and salt. This gluten free bacon is made in small batches and slow smoked over real applewood to give you an authentic smoky flavor.
Great New Panorama Organic Grass-Fed Beef Add-Ons
- Panorama Organic Grass-Fed Beef Sirloin Steaks, 10 oz. – Amazing beef aged for up to 30 days for optimal flavor, tenderness, and enhanced natural beef flavor. These typically leaner meats are good for you plus they tend to cook faster than traditional grain-fed beef. This meat is both Whole 30 Compliant and Paleo Approved!
- Panorama Organic Grass-Fed Beef Steak Strips for Stir-Fry, 8 oz. – This is the same great meat, just pre-cut and ready to cook! It’s perfect for dishes like stir-fry or fajitas.
Breakfast For Dinner – Steak, Eggs, Bacon, and Sausage
These are all really great options for breakfast and breakfast for dinner, right? How better to finish they day right than to have some pancakes and eggs with some has browns and some amazing bacon or sausage? Lean, mean protein machine, perfect for ending the day the right way!
One of my favorite meal has to be steaks and eggs!
Imagine loading up your plate Panorama steak, farm fresh eggs, Niman Ranch bacon, and Coleman Natural breakfast sausage. Are you kidding? I think I almost passed out. I like making a cheese omelet with salt, pepper, cheddar, garlic, and italian seasoning! The steak…simply a lot of salt and pepper. I simply heat up the breakfast sausage as is. The bacon…add some maple syrup and black pepper before baking it in the oven (line with foil, much less mess and easier cleanup). Finish off some some roasted tomatoes and coffee!
It’s just so simple and yet so satisfying. Why do we need to have this only in the morning? There’s no good reason, so why not just mix things up. I am certain your family will love it. It may just become a normal part of your routine, like Taco Tuesdays or Pizza Fridays. Breakfast for Dinner Wednesdays…perfect for giving everyone that extra little boost to get them over the hump and finish the week strong!
Zero Waste to Landfill
If this amazing food isn’t enough, Perdue Farms does it again! You know I love to brand, the farmers, and the way they conduct business. They are all about their animals, their people, their customers, and the environment. Even my dog Tucker loves their human grade dog products!
But the proof is in the pudding, right?
Well, Perdue Farms is the First Poultry Company in the United States to achieve GreenCircle Zero Waste to Landfill Certification!! GreenCircle conducted a rigorous audit and certified Perdue’s Lewiston facility for Zero Waste to Landfill! What an amazing accomplishment…and something we should all be proud to support. Check out the good news here.
An Additional 15% off Your Order
Ok, so I think we can all agree, this is some pretty awesome food. I love the Perdue Farms bundles. They are such a diverse mix of top quality foods. It all just shows up right at my door, so easy! Plus, orders over $119 qualify for free shopping! Check out the site to see all the difference bundles and special deals.
Happy 100th Anniversary to Perdue Farms! What an fantastic accomplishment for such a wonderful company!