It’s summer, people. School’s out, the vacations have been planned, and I am in full-blown, bad-baby Grill Master mode. I love hitting the backyard patio and starting up the BBQ grill. It just feels right, especially when it’s hot and the kids are home running around out back, just being kids. No homework, no cares. I start blasting some cool tunes (usually some country), start bobbing my head like a rockstar, and get to mean grilling. Steak, chicken, burgers, hot dogs, veggies…I’m all in. Vera is more than thrilled, as you could imagine, but so are the kids. They love eating from the grill, and dad’s steak is the BEST, with all that charred goodness.I know you can feel it, my friends, I know you can.
Whether you’re prepping the grill for a backyard barbecue or celebrating summer with a neighborhood grill off, Walgreens and Blue Rhino® Propane have what you need to crank up the heat this summer! Blue Rhino Propane is available at Walgreens for Purchase, Exchange and Return!!! It’s so easy…you know you live near a Walgreens, now. In case you forgot, Blue Rhino Propane is America’s leading brand of propane tank exchange. Together with Walgreens, they are dedicated to providing quick and easy access to Blue Rhino® propane that’s close to home. Simply drop, swap, and go – and always be ready to fire up the grill!
Of course, there’s more to a great meal cooked in the great outdoors than just some propane juice. Walgreens makes it easy and convenient to grab everything you need for the perfect backyard barbecue in one location. Pick up all your paper products, ice, your favorite beverages, hot dogs, buns, whatever. Why not just hit your local Walgreens and stock up on all of it??? Easy in, easy out, job is done.
As you may know, when you are out and about grilling and chilling, you just have to make sure you do all the right things that need to be done. In case you forgot or weren’t quite sure, here are some PROPANE TANK SAFETY TIPS FROM BLUE RHINO PROPANE:
- Using soapy water, check tank and valve for leaks. Open the valve but leave the appliance off while testing. See the side of your Blue Rhino propane tank for more info.
- Never store a spare tank beneath a grill.
- Always store tanks upright.
- Never store a tank in temperatures of 125 degrees F or more.
- When transporting, secure tank upright in a well-ventilated area of your vehicle. Drive directly to where it will be used. Do not allow tank to sit in a vehicle unattended.
- Never use or store a propane tank indoors.
- If storing grill indoors, disconnect tank. Move tank to a secure, well-ventilated location outdoors.
- Do not try to repair a damaged tank or tank valve.
- Take a damaged tank to a qualified propane supplier for repairs or disposal.
- Ensure the tank valve handle is in the “Closed” position when the tank is not in use.
Ok, so you’re ready to rock and roll in a safe and cozy environment. Get out there, right now, and start enjoying some barbecued love. To make it a little easier for you to get up and go…right now you can get a deal on your Blue Rhino Propane needs, too! Take a look at this from Walgreens to get your $3 mail-in rebate!!
- Purchase a Blue Rhino® propane tank, with or without exchanging an empty tank, at your local participating Walgreens, between now and 12/31/15.
- Print the rebate form & complete it in its entirety. Limit 1 rebate per household, per calendar year.
- Find the Rebate form and Return address here: walgreens.com/topic/promotion/bluerhino.jsp
For more information, visit walgreens.com/topic/promotion/bluerhino.jsp.
Now get going, show some love for good food and good memories for you, your family, and your friends! Make this summer the best summer yet.
If you need more information, or need to find out where your closest locations are, please check out both Walgreens and Blue Rhino online. Enjoy it!!
- Twitter: twitter.com/walgreens
- Facebook: facebook.com/Walgreens
- Instagram: instagram.com/walgreens
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/Walgreens
- Website: bluerhino.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/BlueRhino
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/bluerhinoco
- Twitter: twitter.com/blue_rhino
- Instagram: instagram.com/bluerhinoco
I was asked to participate in the #WheresYourRhino, Sponsored by Blue Rhino®. Although I have been compensated, all opinions are my own.