Who’s ready for a dope treat that’s perfect for these chilly times? Sure, there’s no snow on the ground on Long Island right now, but there should be! Bring some of it into your home without having to scream and get a mop with these delectable pops. They are glorious I say.
What You’ll Need
- 1 ½ cup White Chocolate Melts/Discs
- 8 Large Marshmallows
- Orange candy coated sunflower seeds
- Sour Candy strips and drops
- Necco Wafer Candy
- Black Sprinkles or edible Black marker
- Sucker Sticks
What You’ll Need To Do
- Insert sucker sticks into the bottom of marshmallows.
- Then, take the sour candy strips and cut 8 strips to about 3 inches long.
- Next, take your white chocolate discs and put in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Continue to do this until discs are all melted.
- Dip Marshmallow into melted chocolate, tap on edge to remove excess. Insert into foam block or cake pop stand.
- Immediately add the necco wafer disc on top. Then take a sour drop and dip just the bottom in the chocolate and stick on top of the necco wafer.
- After all the “hats” are on, the chocolate will have set up a bit, so then add your orange sunflower as the nose. (By letting them set for a few minutes, the nose will stick and won’t fall off).
- Now take a sour strip and add a little melted chocolate to one side. Lay the bottom of the marshmallow in the middle and wrap one side to the front and then wrap the other side to the front. (You can cross them a little so it looks more like a scarf).
- Let all pops dry, about 5 minutes.
- Next, if need be, melt your chocolate a little more. Add to a sandwich size baggie. Snip a Very small hole in the corner. This will be your piping bag. (This step can be skipped and you could use a black edible marker to make your mouth and eyes).
- Pipe 4-5 dots for mouth and 2 dots for eyes. Sprinkle with Black sprinkles, make sure to coat evenly. Tap the sucker stick to remove any excess sprinkles.
- They are ready to Serve!
Snowman pops. Because it’s winter.