A chuckle (or wise thought) a day keeps the crazies away…
- “We never know the love of the parent till we become parents ourselves.” ~ Henry Ward Beecher
- “I don’t know any parents that look into the eyes of a newborn baby and say, How can we screw this kid up.” ~ Russell Bishop
- “Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you.” ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Parents are the last people on earth who ought to have children.” ~ Samuel Butler
- “A child, like your stomach, doesn’t need all you can afford to give it.” ~ Frank A. Clark
Please follow, like and share:
Awesome Sage Parenting Advice and Wisdom of the Day #9 was last modified: September 29th, 2014 by