A chuckle (or wise thought) a day keeps the crazies away…
- Always kiss your children goodnight- even if they’re already asleep. ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Children are the proof we’ve been here…they are the best thing and the most impossible thing. ~ Allison Pearson
- If there were no schools to take the children away from home part of the time, the insane asylums would be filled with mothers. ~ Edgar W. Howe
- I’m moved by contraries, by opposites, the strength that was my mother’s eyes, the beauty of my father’s hands. ~ Judith Jamison
- Think of stretch marks as pregnancy service stripes. ~ Joyce Armor
Please follow, like and share:
Awesome Sage Parenting Advice and Wisdom of the Day #6 was last modified: September 29th, 2014 by